Jesse & Cynthia Frame
Jesse is originally from Port Orange, Florida. He graduated from Ozark Christian College with a Bachelor of Christian Ministry degree. His study emphases were in New Testament Theology, Greek, and Preaching. He received a Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership from Lincoln Christian University. He has been serving in various ministry roles since 2001.
Jesse and Cynthia were married in 2004. Cynthia is originally from Washington, Missouri. She is also a graduate of Ozark Christian College. She is a licensed cosmetologist and full-time mom of their four children: Josiah, Clara, Cayla, and Jonas.
Jesse and Cynthia have been working with youth for over 15 years and previously served under New International in Newcastle, Australia.
Jesse is currently serving as the Director of Programming for YouthHOPE.
Strategic Focus Areas
- Youth Leadership Academy (youth ages 15-25)
- Youth would be equipped to share the gospel with their peers in a relevant and holistic way
- Youth will learn valuable leadership principles to apply in their specific community
- Youth will be challenged to go deeper in their own spiritual formation
- Youth who attend each training are paired up with a local pastor/leader to provide ongoing mentorship and coaching
- Youth who attend each training are matched with a community service project that best fits their unique gifts and calling
- Youth Ministry Leadership Training (global youth workers)
- Youth workers will increase their knowledge and skills in youth ministry
- Local church will be equipped to do effective youth ministry in community
- Youth discipleship will increase
- Community investment in and involvement with youth will increase
- Youth investment in and involvement with local church will increase
- School of Youth Ministry Trainers (global youth workers)
- Global youth workers will experience professional growth and be seen as expert resources for local churches in their regions
- Increased availability of youth ministry trainers globally
- More youth workers will be equipped to meet the holistic needs of youth in unreached and under-resourced areas of the world
- Investing in college and university students who are/will be serving in full/part-time ministry
- Creating curriculum and designing courses for schools to use
- Investing in US churches through consulting
- training, strategy, and capacity building
- Investing in US churches through leading Evening of Hope events
- Increased donor base for YouthHOPE
- Greater awareness of global youth ministry needs and opportunities
The Frames have been serving with New International since 2008.