New International exists to proclaim Christ & make disciples globally. Our vision is to join with God to restore His dominion on earth, as evidenced by people of all nations:
- Worshiping God
- Experiencing continuous life transformation
- Fulfilling their God-given purpose
- Fostering the emergence of Jesus-following communities
Our core values unite and guide us as a standard by which we minister and serve:
- Burden for the Lost
- Holy Spirit Led
- Life-Long Learning
- Value of the Individual
- Christian Unity
- Ethical Behavior
For more information, download New International’s Core Values PDF
Statement of Faith
New International missionaries and board members believe and proclaim the following:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired by God, without error in its original manuscripts and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the second person of the Godhead and that He became a man by virgin birth, lived a sinless life, died to vicariously atone for the sins of all people, was resurrected from death in bodily form, ascended into heaven and will return in power and glory to receive all those who are His own.
- We believe that all people have sinned, falling short of the glory of God, and that their salvation is by God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus, and that He is the only way to be reconciled to God. All who reject Christ are lost.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and the church is empowered to fulfill Christ's commission to go into all the world proclaiming His salvation and make disciples.
- We believe in the eventual bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost at Christ's triumphant return. The saved will be resurrected to an eternal life without sickness, sorrow or death. The lost will be resurrected to eternal condemnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. This unity is expressed through participation in the body of Christ.
Download New International's Statement of Faith as a PDF
Through the years, New International has intentionally developed and fostered a culture that is distinctly our own. It is one that helps us lean in toward flexibility, trust, and honoring one another. It is one that unites us and encourages hard work, as well as fun and self-care. It is one that ultimately helps us be more effective in what we do for the Kingdom.
Read New International’s Culture Code Summary PDF, which reflects the basic principles of our culture.
What is God Calling You to Do?
New International is serious about listening to God for His leading. The simple question asked is, "What is God calling you to do?" New International believes that discerning God's will is primary, followed by people committed to living out God's calling with excellence. The following aspects describe our approach to translating each individual’s calling into global ministries:
- Compelling Vision
- Holistic Approach
- Inclusive Philosophy
- Global Perspective
- Compelling Vision
- Contagious Community
As we witness God’s story unfolding, we have seen God opening doors for a broad range of ministry opportunities. Examples of areas with potential for profound and lasting impact are listed below:
- Church Multiplication: Acts 2:41-47
- Global Youth Ministry: 1 Timothy 4:12
- Marketplace Ministries: Ephesians 2:16-22
- Short-term Mobilization: Luke 10:1-2
- Community Transformation: Colossians 1:15-20
For more information, download What is God Calling You to Do? PDF