- Sport ministry and chaplancy - using sports as a tool to equip the Church to reach out to the community as well as reaching high profile athletes for Christ.
- Serving state run orphanages - developing life skills with the orhpans and equiping them for life after the orphanage. Bringing teams and resources to do various projects such as remodeling and providing clothes and other supplies.
- Sport camps - building the bridge between profesional athletes and the orphans for a week of activites. Outside of their comfort zone, they are more open to learn about the Bible, develop meaningful relationship and let God work in their lifes.
- 3D coaching - coaching trainers how to influence the athletes in the 3 areas of their life - body, soul and spirit.
- Media production - translating, printing and producing Christian literature, DVDs and New Testaments with life stories from various athletes and coaches.